This website is the property of Meáin of Aran. All material on this website is copyright to Meáin of Aran, and is provided solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not use this website for any commercial purpose.
1. Products and Pricing
We take every care to ensure that product descriptions are accurate at the time of uploading products to the website. We reserve the right to withdraw any product from the website without any prior notification. We also reserve the right to amend prices of products without prior notification. Our products are priced in Euro. When paying by credit card this is the amount which will be deducted from your debit or credit card. When purchasing products with non-Euro debit or credit cards, the exchange rates will be set by the cardholders bank. These rates fluctuate on a daily basis, for further information, cardholder should contact their bank as exchange rates are not applied by Meáin fo Aran. Purchases may be made in Sterling, US Dollars and Yen with rates adjusted daily based on the prevailing bank exchange rate.
1. Purchasing on our site
When an order is placed on our website, you will receive a confirmation email confirming we have received your order and it is being processed. You will receive a second email from us acknowledging your order has been dispatched with a tracking number. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. They are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such.
All products are subject to availability. Our display of products on our website is an invitation and not an offer to sell those goods to you. An offer is made when you place the order for your products. If products that you order are out of stock or subject to a delay, we will try to contact you at the email address you provided when placing your order. If we cannot contact you or receive no response to our email, we will continue to process any remaining products on your order. We will not supply a replacement product without your authorisation.
Please contact our Customer Service team immediately on +353 (0)99 73136 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is any breakages, damages or discrepancies with your order. This must be reported to us within 24 hours on receipt of delivery.
From time to time we offer promotions on our website and we reserve the right to change the applicable terms and conditions on a promotion by promotion basis.
Standard Terms & Conditions
We acknowledge that our social media promotions, contests and giveaways are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
3. Returns & Refunds
Please review our returns & refund policies at this site.
When ordering goods from our site for delivery outside Europe, your merchandise is exported free of Irish Taxes. However, all merchandise may be subject to Duty or other Taxes on importation to your own country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from our site, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Your privacy is important to us and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers dispatching products internationally to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
5. Electronic Communications
6. Gift Cards and E Gift Cards
Meáin of Aran Gift Cards and E Gift Cards may only be used to purchase goods and /or services from Meáin of Aran and Siopa Ruaidhrí Beag Teoranta. It is not a credit, debit or charge card and cannot be exchanged for cash. This card must be treated as cash. Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced or refunded.
To purchase a gift card which will be sent via An Post, please call Customer Service Team on (099) 7313.
To purchase an E-Gift Cards, please click on this link and choose the amount you would like, add to cart and enter the email address where you wish to send this to. You will be sent an email order confirmation and a separate email containing a code and PIN number will be sent to the email entered. This e gift card can be used to purchase products online by entering the card number and pin at the checkout. E-Gift cards are redeemable online only at www.meainofaran.ie and cannot be used instore.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged and you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in such materials.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes. If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these Terms and Conditions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
8. Changes to our Site
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date or inaccurate at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site and indicated delivery time is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms that might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation, any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including, without limitation, negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Further, nothing in these Terms and Conditions affect any of those statutory rights you have as a consumer which may not be excluded or altered.
10. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and the Irish courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site. We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms and Conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country. Similarly, you may have the right to bring proceedings in your country of residence.
We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we may make, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
12. Links to other Sites
As a convenience to you, we may provide on our site links to websites operated by other entities. If you use these websites, you will leave our site. If you decide to visit any linked website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. We do not warrant or represent or endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing on such website or any of the products or services described on such website. Links do not imply that we or our site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked website is authorised to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of us or any of our affiliates or subsidiaries.
13. Prohibited Use
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt: any part of our site; any equipment or network on which our site is stored; any software used in the provision of our site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions through your use of our site. When a breach has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
We may terminate the website with or without cause at any time and same will be effective immediately. In addition, we, in our sole discretion, may terminate your account for violation of the letter or spirit of these Terms and Conditions.
15. Click & Collect
Terms and Conditions
- When placing an order on our website you will be given the option to choose our Click and Collect service. This enables customers to order items online and collect the item instore at Meáin of Aran, Siopa Ruaidhrí Beg Teoranta.
- You will be asked to input personal data such as your name, email and billing address. An active email and Billing address are Necessary. If you do not have an active email address, you will not be eligible to use our Click and Collect service
- Once your payment is processed you will receive a confirmation email which will include details such as your Name, Address, information on the item(s) purchased and the last four digits of the card that was used to complete the purchase.
- You will then receive your “Order is ready for Collection” email, meaning your item is ready to be collected. Please allow 1-3 days to receive this email
- Customers will have a maximum of 7 DAYS to collect their order after they receive their ‘Order is ready for Collection’ Email. After these 7 days, you will be contacted directly by the store assistant.
- Please Note you Will Not Be Permitted to pick up your click and collect order without presenting your Order Confirmation email instore.
- You may be asked for proof of identity so please bring valid ID
- Please note that when an item is added to the cart it is not reserved for the customer. Items that are in the cart for a prolonged period of time may be bought by another customer.
- In the event that a purchase is made and the item is no longer available instore, the customer will be contacted directly with further information regarding if a refund is needed or if the item can be transferred from another location.